Have you ever thought of owning or renting supercars like a Lamborghini? If the answer is yes, then here we help you decide whether it is better to rent or buy a Lamborghini.
To begin with, it is better to understand the company which has released powerful beasts year after year from their prestigious house. Lamborghini is an Italian automobile company which manufactures only high-end sports cars. It is headquartered at Sant’Agata Bolognese, near the city of Bologna, Italy. It was founded in 1963 by the Italian engineer Feruccio Lamborghini. Over these years Lamborghini has brought a philosophy of heart and passion, something rightfully prized by all true automotive aficionados. So here are some advantages of renting a Lamborghini are:
- Affordability: After looking at the down payment, sales tax, annual license and insurance payments, monthly payments, maintenance costs and depreciation of a Lamborghini, a buyer would prefer to rent it. These factors are very crucial so that the owner will have to think twice before taking the car out even during weekends. Combining running costs with these costs, renting a Lamborghini is a better alternative.
- Value for money: Renting in effect means the user is paying only for the time while using. On the other hand, expenses like initial investment, depreciation, maintenance, and repairs, etc. are incurred even if the car is not being used. During selling, it can also be heartbreaking to realize just how little your baby is worth on the very exclusive supercar market, compared to what you initially invested.
- Maintenance-free: Renting and leasing is particularly convenient because the user gets a fully-functional car every time. Further, no inopportune last-minute breakdowns, meaning a user can take the car to that special event he has been waiting for. Also, no costly repairs, especially when exotic car parts cost a small fortune. There’s no need for regular maintenance costs and hassles. Basically, maintenance is not a worry at all. A user just hops in, drives that sexy car and take it back when he’s finished!
- More variety: Lamborghini has great cars in its arsenal. A user can try multiple cars, without being stuck at a single one. A user can drive a Gallardo today, Murcielago tomorrow and an Aventador day after. A user still will be driving a Lamborghini, just the experience will be different every time.
- Experience matters: Owning an exotic car has always been somewhat of a status symbol, beyond a driving experience that only those who have owned, or driven supercars could truly understand. But now, the experience is available without even owning a car.
- Convenient and easy: User does not have to worry about the investment being made in a supercar. A user gets the to book a supercar as per his convenience.
The disadvantage of renting a Lamborghini would be rental and insurance costs. Once the user has met the minimum age and licensing requirements, the total cost of renting should be considered. Initial deposits can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $50,000, depending on the model of the Lamborghini, users’ geographic location and the rental agency’s policies. American Express is the only card that offers insurance on sports cards. Many times, the user might have to pay an extra fee for miles driven in a day or speed limit being crossed. So why wait? Head to Corsa Exotic rentals and get your dream Lamborghini today.